The Diversity of Immigrants to Manitoba, Migration Dynamics and Basic Healthcare Service Use - Online Supplement
There are six appendices in this online supplement and include some technical information as well as some additional analytic results.
- Appendix 1: Technical Definitions of Key Measures and Indicators Used in This Report
- Appendix 2: Study Cohort and Comparison Groups 1-11
- Appendix 3: Sociodemographic Characteristics of Immigrants
- Appendix 4: Sociodemographic Characteristics of Study Cohort and Comparison Groups 1-11
- Appendix 5: Migration Dynamics of Immigrants
- Appendix 6: Migration Dynamics of Study Cohort and Comparison Groups 1-11
When using information from this online supplement in presentations or publications, proper attribution of credit for the research should be included by making reference to this report.
How to cite these supplements:
Urquia MU, Walld, R, Prior H, Detillieux G, Eze N, Koseva I. The Diversity of Immigrants to Manitoba, Migration Dynamics and Basic Healthcare Service Use. Winnipeg, MB. Manitoba Centre for Health Policy. Autumn 2020 Suppl.
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada