The 2019 RHA Indicators Atlas - Online Supplement
This online supplement provides all data included in the report and additional information.
- Technical definitions and drug codes for all indicators included in this report, and:
- For all indicators included in the report, we provide Excel files containing:
- all figures and tables included in the report, and their underlying data
- additional tables of crude rates and counts;
- Excel files (downloadable in ZIP files):
- Chapter 1: Introduction & Methods
- Chapter 2: Demographics
- Chapter 3: Population Health Status and Mortality
- Chapter 4: Physical Illness - revised June 2020
- Chapter 5: Physician and Nurse Practitioner Services
- Chapter 6: Quality of Primary Care
- Chapter 7: Hospital Services
- Chapter 8: High-Profile Surgical and Diagnostic Services
- Chapter 9: Use of Personal Care Homes (PCHs)
- Chapter 10: Maternal and Child Health
- Appendix 2: 20-Year Time Trend Analysis of Prevalence of Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Appendix 3: Disaggregation of Income Quintile 1 in Winnipeg
When using information from this online supplement in presentations or publications, proper attribution of credit for the research should be included by making reference to this report.
How to cite these supplements:
Fransoo R, Mahar A, The Need To Know Team, Anderson A, Prior H, Koseva I, McCulloch S, Jarmasz J, Burchill S. The 2019 RHA Indicators Atlas. Winnipeg, MB. Manitoba Centre for Health Policy. Fall 2019 Suppl.
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada