Term: Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists (A2RAs)
Last Updated: 2008-02-28
A therapeutic class of drug commonly used to treat hypertension and other cardiovascular risks. In the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) drug classification, the first four digits of A2RA drugs are C09C and C09D.
- Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) Drug Classification System
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEIs)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARB)
- Morgan SG, Kozyrskyj A, Metge C, Roos NP. Pharmaceuticals: Therapeutic interchange and pricing policies. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Metge C, Kozyrskyj A, Dahl M, Yogendran M, Roos NP. Pharmaceuticals: Focussing on Appropriate Utilization. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada