Term: Medical Claims
Last Updated: 2012-10-16
These are provider (physician/midwife) claims for services (e.g., physician visits in offices, hospitals and outpatient departments, fee-for-service components for tests such as lab and x-ray procedures) submitted to the provincial government for payment, or as "shadow billing" that provides a record of the visit.
For additional information, see the Physician Claims or the Medical Services Data glossary terms.
- Evaluation Claims
- Hospital Claims
- Manitoba Health Services Commission (MHSC)
- Medical Claims File
- Medical Services / Medical Claims Data
- Most Responsible Diagnosis
- Non-Hip Fractures
- Physician Claims
- Physician Claims File
- Physician Reimbursement Claims
- Respiratory Infections
- Shadow Billing
- Smith M, Finlayson G, Martens P, Dunn J, Prior H, Taylor C, Soodeen RA, Burchill C, Guenette W, Hinds A. Social Housing in Manitoba. Part II: Social Housing and Health in Manitoba: A First Look. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2013. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Brownell M, Chartier M, Santos R, Ekuma O, Au W, Sarkar J, MacWilliam L, Burland E, Koseva I, Guenette W. How are Manitoba's Children Doing? Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada