Term: Prehospital Sociodemographic Risk Factors
Last Updated: 2006-01-24
One of three categories of risk factors related specifically to the sociodemographic factors that may impact discharge outcomes for long stay patients. The risk factors include: age, gender, living alone/living with someone, Winnipeg/non-Winnipeg residence, and neighbourhood income.
- Hospital Risk Factors
- Prehospital Health Status Risk Factors
- Risk Factors
- Socio-Economic Factor Index (SEFI)
- Socio-Economic Risk Index (SERI)
- Kozyrskyj A, Black C, Dunn E, Steinbach C, Chateau D. Discharge Outcomes for Long-Stay Patients in Winnipeg Acute Care Hospitals. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Kozyrskyj A, Raymond C, Dahl M, Ekuma O, Schultz J, Sklepowich M, Bond R. Effects of Manitoba Pharmacare Formulary Policy on Utilization of Prescription Medications. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2009. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada