Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Relative Weights
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
Values assigned to each DRG™ that identify its relative weight in terms of resource use compared to a standardized value.
- Case Mix Groups (CMG™)
- Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG™) Weights
- Refined Diagnosis Related Groups (RDRG®)
- Relative Case Weights (RCW)
- Resource Intensity Weights (RIW™)
- Lloyd M, Shanahan M, Brownell M, Roos NP. Hospital Case Mix Costing Project 1991/92: Methodological Appendix. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1995. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada