Term: Secondary Care
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
Care provided by a specialist health care professional, usually after referral from a primary care physician [or a nurse practitioner].
- Nurse Practitioner / Nurse Practitioners
- Primary Care
- Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- Primary Care Providers
- Specialist Physicians (SP)
- Katz A, De Coster C, Bogdanovic B, Soodeen R, Chateau D. Using Administrative Data to Develop Indicators of Quality in Family Practice. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2004. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Katz A, Bogdanovic B, Ekuma O, Soodeen RA, Chateau D, Burnett C. Physician Resource Projection Models . Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2009. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada