Term: Benzodiazepine Prescriptions
Last Updated: 2010-08-09
This is a measure of the crude and adjusted percentage of residents aged 16 and older with at least one prescription for benzodiazepines in a fiscal year.
was defined as at least three prescriptions in a fiscal year.
Please see the Benzodiazepine Use concept for a list of ATC codes and generic drug names used to identify benzodiazepines.
- Benzodiazepine Use / Benzodiazepine Dispensations
- Health Indicators: Indicators of Health Status and Healthcare Use
- Benzodiazepine DDDs of Users
- Benzodiazepine Prescribing for Residents of Personal Care Homes (PCH)
- Benzodiazepine Prescriptions to Community-Dwelling Older Adults
- Potentially Inappropriate Prescribing of Benzodiazepines to Older Adults (75+)
- Repeated Benzodiazepine Prescriptions
- Martens PJ, Bartlett J, Burland E, Prior H, Burchill C, Huq S, Romphf L, Sanguins J, Carter S, Bailly A. Profile of Metis Health Status and Healthcare Utilization in Manitoba: A Population-Based Study. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2010. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada