Term: Gestational Diabetes
Last Updated: 2012-11-05
"A form of diabetes of variable severity with onset or first recognition during pregnancy." (Olds SB et al., 2004).
- Diabetes - Measuring Prevalence
- Diabetes in Pregnancy - Differentiating Between Maternal Pre-Gestational Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes
- Olds SB, London ML, Wieland PA, Davidson MR. Maternal-Newborn Nursing and Women's Health Care. 7th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education Inc. 2004.(View)
- Chartier M, Finlayson G, Prior H, McGowan K, Chen H, de Rocquigny J, Walld R, Gousseau M. Health and Healthcare Utilization of Francophones in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Heaman M, Kingston D, Helewa M, Brownell M, Derksen S, Bogdanovic B, McGowan K, Bailly A. Perinatal Services and Outcomes in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada