Term: On-Time Pass for Grade 12 Language Arts (LA) Exam
Last Updated: 2012-07-19
This indicator measures the percentage of residents born in Manitoba that passed the Grade 12 LA Exam 18 years later (the year they would be expected to write the exam).
- Education Indices
- Grade 12 Language Arts (LA) Test Performance Outcomes by Socioeconomic Status (SES)
- Standards Tests / Achievement Tests - Test Performance and Outcomes
- Grade 12 Provincial Exam Performance
- On-Time Pass for Grade 12 Mathematics Exam
- Standards Tests / Achievement Tests
- Chartier M, Finlayson G, Prior H, McGowan K, Chen H, de Rocquigny J, Walld R, Gousseau M. Health and Healthcare Utilization of Francophones in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada