Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: National Rehabilitation Reporting System (NRS) Data
Last Updated: 2014-06-24
MCHP's National Rehabilitation Reporting System (NRS) data contains demographic, administrative, and clinical information pertaining to physical rehabilitation clients in seven Winnipeg facilities.
For more information on NRS data, see the:
National Rehabilitation Reporting System Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - National Rehabilitation Reporting System - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) web site - National Rehabilitation Reporting System (NRS) Metadata available at: https://www.cihi.ca/en/types-of-care/hospital-care/rehabilitation/national-rehabilitation-reporting-system-nrs-metadata
- Canadian Institute for Health Information. National rehabilitation reporting system, data quality documentation, 2011-2012. 2012b. http://www.cihi.ca/CIHI-ext-portal/pdf/internet/NRS_DATAQUALITY2010_2012_EN. Accessed October 3, 2012. 2012.(View)
- Canadian Institute for Health Information. National rehabilitation reporting system. 2012a. http://www.cihi.ca/cihi-ext-portal/internet/en/document/types+of+care/hospital+care/rehabilitation/services_nrs. Accessed October 3, 2012. 2012.(View)
Term used in
- Fransoo R, Martens P, The Need to Know Team, Prior H, Burchill C, Koseva I, Rajotte L. Who is in our Hospitals.and why? Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2013. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada