Term: Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) Data
Last Updated: 2014-06-27
The Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) contains information on a patient's experience as they progress through the Emergency Department from their first point of entry at the triage desk through to their discharge.
For more information about EDIS data, see the:
Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Emergency Department Information System - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Factors Affecting Emergency Department (ED) Waiting Room Times
- Overview of the Emergency Department (ED) Data
- Admission, Discharge, Transfer (ADT) dataset (ED/UC)
- Canadian Triage & Acuity Scale (CTAS) - Emergency Department
- Emergency - Admissions, Discharge and Transfer (ADT) and E-Triage Data
- Emergency / Urgent Care Data
- Emergency Department (ED)
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System (NACRS) Data
- Presenting Complaint Categories
- Doupe M, Chateau D, Derksen S, Sarkar J, Lobato de Faria R, Strome T, Soodeen R-A, McCulloch S, Dahl M. Factors Affecting Emergency Department Waiting Room Times in Winnipeg. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2017. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada