Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Management Information System (MIS) Data
Last Updated: 2014-06-24
The Management Information System (MIS) data contains financial and statistical data on an aggregate and summarized level for a range of health care services provided in Manitoba including acute, chronic, and rehab hospital services, personal care homes, and community services.
For more information on MIS data, see the:
Management Information System Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Management Information System (MIS) - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Calculating Hospital Costs Using Cost Per Weighted Case (CPWC) / Cost of a Standard Hospital Stay (CSHS) Values
- Costing Methods: An Overview of Costing Health Services in Manitoba
- Discrepancies Between MCHP and Manitoba Health Published Reports
- Hospital Costing: Using the 2009 Cost List for Manitoba Hospital Services
- CIHI Web Site - Canadian Management Information System Database (CMDB) Metadata
- MCHP Data Repository - Management Information System (MIS) Data Description
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada