Term: Mental Health Management Information System (MHMIS) Data
Last Updated: 2014-06-18
The Mental Health Management Information System (MHMIS) data contains comprehensive case management information for Manitoba residents who receive clinical, social, or rehabilitation mental health services from Manitoba Health. The data includes diagnostic information, encounter information, programs, therapists, therapies, and demographic information such as living arrangements, marital status, and education.
For more information on the Mental Health Management Information System (MHMIS) data, see the:
Mental Health Management Information System Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Mental Health Management Information System - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- International Classification of Disease (ICD) Coding in MCHP Data
- Mental Disorder / Mental Health Disorder / Mental Health Illness Classification
- Mental Health Information Database (MHID)
- Mental Health Management Information System (MHMIS)
- Mental Health Services Data
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada