Term: Comprehensive NeuroScience ™ of Canada (CNSC)
Last Updated: 2015-01-29
"Comprehensive NeuroScience of Canada, a wholly-owned subsidiary of North Carolina-based Care Management Technologies, Inc., is a health services provider with Canadian headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba. CNSC has deep clinical expertise and extensive experience in behavioral health, and its award-winning clinical heritage and expertise grew out of their seminal work developing expert-consensus, best-practice guidelines for providing quality care to patients with severe mental health disorders.
... CNSC has contracted with Manitoba Health to provide comprehensive Behavioral Pharmacy Management Services for the MANITOBA IMPRxOVE™ (Improving Medication Prescribing and Outcomes Via Medical Education) Program, the first program of this kind in Canada."
Source: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2011/06/21/449863/224930/en/Care-Management-Technologies-Canadian-Subsidiary-Enters-Into-Behavioral-Pharmacy-Management-TM-Services-Program-With-the-Manitoba-Department-of-Health.html - accessed January 30, 2015).
- Care Management Technologies (CMT)
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Data
- Quality Indicator (QI) - IMPRxOVE Program
- Chateau D, Enns M, Ekuma O, Koseva I, McDougall C, Kulbaba C, Allegro E. Evaluation of the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada