Term: Blended Rate
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
A method used by Hospital Medical Records Institute (HMRI) to adjust its cost per case for Alternate Level of Care (ALC) patients in short term units.
- Alternate Level of Care (ALC)
- Funding Formula
- Socio-Economic Risk Index (SERI)
- Socio-Economic Status (SES)
- Lloyd M, Shanahan M, Brownell M, Roos NP. Hospital Case Mix Costing Project 1991/92: Methodological Appendix. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1995. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Shanahan M, Lloyd M, Roos NP, Brownell M. Hospital Case Mix Costing Project 1991/92. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada