Term: Cancer Incidence
Last Updated: 2020-02-26
The number of newly diagnosed cases of cancer, in five-year aggregate time periods, as reported by CancerCare Manitoba. Includes ICD-9-CM diagnoses codes in the range 140-208. Non-malignant skin cancers were excluded.
Katz et al. (2019) used invasive cancer only.
- Breast Cancer Incidence
- Cancer Incidence by Site (Top 10 Cancers)
- CancerCare Manitoba
- Cervical Cancer Incidence
- Colorectal Cancer Incidence
- International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, with Clinical Modifications (ICD-9-CM)
- Brownell M, Lix L, Ekuma O, Derksen S, Dehaney S, Bond R, Fransoo R, MacWilliam L, Bodnarchuk J. Why is the Health Status of Some Manitobans Not Improving? The Widening Gap in the Health Status of Manitobans. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Katz A, Avery Kinew K, Star L, Taylor C, Koseva I, Lavoie J, Burchill C, Urquia M, Basham A, Rajotte L, Ramayanam V, Jarmasz J, Burchill S. The Health Status of and Access to Healthcare by Registered First Nation Peoples in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2019. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada