Term: Child Day Care in Manitoba
Last Updated: 2006-01-04
The information on licensed child day cares in Manitoba comes from the Child Day Care Program of Manitoba Family Services and Housing. Licensed child day cares are classified into Regional Health Authorities (RHAs) and Winnipeg Community Areas (CAs) by the nearest postal code to the location of the day care.
- Child Day Care Program Data
- Community Resources Databases
- Regional Health Authority (RHA)
- Winnipeg Community Areas (CAs)
- Brownell M, Martens PJ, Kozyrskyj A, Fergusson P, Lerfald J, Mayer T, Derksen S, Friesen D. Assessing the Health of Children in Manitoba: A Population-Based Study. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 2001. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Brownell M, Roos NP, Fransoo R, Guevremont A, MacWilliam L, Derksen S, Dik N, Bogdanovic B, Sirski M. How Do Educational Outcomes Vary With Socioeconomic Status? Key Findings from the Manitoba Child Health Atlas 2004. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2004. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada