Max Rady College of Medicine
Last Updated: 2006-01-18
A group of subjects under examination in a study, who share at least one common characteristic (e.g.: age, health status).
- Martens PJ, Fransoo R, McKeen N, The Need to Know Team, Burland E, Jebamani L, Burchill C, De Coster C, Ekuma O, Prior H, Chateau D, Robinson R, Metge C. Patterns of Regional Mental Illness Disorder Diagnoses and Service Use in Manitoba: A Population-Based Study. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2004. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
- Watson D, Bogdanovic B, Heppner P, Katz A, Reid RJ, Roos NP. Supply, Availability and Use of Family Physicians in Winnipeg. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Watson DE, Heppner P, Roos NP, Reid RJ, Katz A. Population-based use of mental health services and patterns of delivery among family physicians, 1992 to 2001. Can J Psychiatry 2005;50(7):398-406. [Abstract] (View)
Term used in
- Chartier M, Finlayson G, Prior H, McGowan K, Chen H, de Rocquigny J, Walld R, Gousseau M. Health and Healthcare Utilization of Francophones in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Katz A, Martens P, Chateau D, Bogdanovic B, Koseva I, McDougall C, Boriskewich E. Understanding the Health System Use of Ambulatory Care Patients. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2013. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada