Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Health Insurance
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
Health benefits administered by the Manitoba government or other provincial governments in Canada, or by the federal government of Canada.
- Manitoba Health Insurance Registry Data
- Manitoba Health Services Insurance Plan (MHSIP)
- Manitoba Support Services Payroll (MSSP) Database
- Sketris IS, Metge C, Shevchuk Y, Comeau DG, Kephart GC, Blackburn J, MacCara M, Laturnas A. Comparison of anti-infective drug use in elderly persons in Manitoba, Nova Scotia, and Saskatchewan, Canada: relationship to drug insurance reimbursement policies. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 2004;2(1):24-35. [Abstract] (View)
Term used in
- Roos NP, Forget E, Walld R, MacWilliam L. Does universal comprehensive insurance encourage unnecessary use? Evidence from Manitoba says "no". Can Med Assoc J 2004;170(2):209-214. [Abstract] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada