Term: Manitoba Support Services Payroll (MSSP) Database
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
An administrative database developed by Manitoba Health in 1988 as a payroll system for direct service workers employed by the Department of Health. The MSSP now also serves as a master file of the Manitoba Home Care Program's clients and of MSSP employees, and provides a means of scheduling workers and permits the generation of financial and statistical reports.
Note: This data is also known as the Home Care Utilization History Database.
Please see the Home Care Manitoba Support Services Payroll (MSSP) Data glossary term for more information.
- Home Care Episodes of Care: Methods for Creating Home Care Episodes
- MCHP De-Identified Home Care Client File
- Assisted Living
- Health Insurance
- Home Care
- Home Care Data
- Home Care Days
- Home Care Episodes
- Home Care per diem
- Home Care Prevalence
- Home Care Program
- Home Care Utilization MSSP (Manitoba Support Services Payroll) Data
- Home Care, Open Cases (Prevalence)
- Menec V, MacWilliam L, Soodeen R, Mitchell L. The Health and Health Care Use of Manitoba's Seniors: Have They Changed Over Time? Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2002. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
- Roos NP, Stranc L, Peterson S, Mitchell L, Bogdanovic B, Shapiro E. A Look at Home Care in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2001. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Roos NP, Mitchell L, Peterson S, Shapiro E. Perspectives on Home Care Data Requirements. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2001. [Report] (View)
- Doupe M, Fransoo R, Chateau D, Dik N, Burchill C, Soodeen R-A, Bozat-Emre S, Guenette W. Population Aging and the Continuum of Older Adult Care in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2011. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada