Term: Manitoba Cost List
Last Updated: 2009-08-10
A cost list provides a standard cost for each type of case that receives care in a hospital in Manitoba. This includes care provided to inpatients and for outpatient surgeries. A standard cost refers to an average cost - similar cases will not necessarily cost exactly the same. Over time, two different cost lists have been developed by MCHP researchers.
- Costing Using the 1999 Cost List for Manitoba Health Services
- Hospital Costing: Using the 2009 Cost List for Manitoba Hospital Services
- MCHP Deliverable - Cost List for Manitoba Health Services - Cost List - 1999
- MCHP Deliverable - The Direct Cost of Hospitalizations in Manitoba, 2005/06 - Cost List - 2009
- Finlayson G, Reimer J, Dahl M, Stargardter M, McGowan K. The Direct Cost of Hospitalizations in Manitoba, 2005/06. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2009. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
- Jacobs P, Shanahan M, Roos NP, Farnworth M. Cost List for Manitoba Health Services. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1999. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada