Last Updated: 2007-09-26
The experience of ALL individuals in a group are tracked regardless of where the use (or death) occurs. Events that occur outside the geographic area are attributed back to the population group to which individuals belong.
- Martens PJ, Bond R, Jebamani L, Burchill C, Roos NP, Derksen S, Beaulieu M, Steinbach C, MacWilliam L, Walld R, Dik N, Sanderson D, Health Information and Research Committee AoMC, Tanner-Spence M, Leader A, Elias B, O'Neil J. The Health and Health Care Use of Registered First Nations People Living in Manitoba: A Population-Based Study. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2002. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
- Roos LL, Menec V, Currie RJ. Policy analysis in an information-rich environment. Soc Sci Med 2004;58(11):2231-2241. [Abstract] (View)
- Roos NP. From research to policy: what have we learned from designing the Population Health Information System? Med Care 1995;33(12 Suppl):DS132-DS145. [Abstract] (View)
- Watson D, Bogdanovic B, Heppner P, Katz A, Reid RJ, Roos NP. Supply, Availability and Use of Family Physicians in Winnipeg. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2003. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Bernstein CN, Blanchard JF, Metge C, Yogendran M. The association between corticosteroid use and development of fractures among IBD patients in a population-based database. Am J Gastroenterol 2003;98(8):1797-1801. [Abstract] (View)
- Garland A, Fransoo R, Olafson K, Ramsey C, Yogendran M, Chateau D, McGowan K. The Epidemiology and Outcomes of Critical Illness in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada