Term: Socio-Economic Characteristics (SEC)
Last Updated: 2006-01-05
A module from POPULIS that examines the socio-economic characteristics of residents in the province of Manitoba, including an Age Dependency Ratio, Prototype Poor Health Status Index (PPHSI), and Socio-Economic Risk Index (SERI).
- Age Dependency Ratio
- Health Utility Index
- Population-Based Health Information System (POPULIS)
- Prototype Poor Health Status Index (PPHSI)
- Socio-Economic Risk Index (SERI)
- Frohlich N, Markesteyn T, Roos NP, Carriere KC, Black C, De Coster C, Burchill CA, MacWilliam L. A Report on the Health Status, Socio-Economic Risk and Health Care Use of the Manitoba Population, 1992-93 and Overview of the 1990-91 to 1992-93 Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Frohlich N, Mustard CA. Socio-Economic Characteristics (Population Health Information System 1991/92 - 1986 Census Version). Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada