Term: Health Utility Index
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
A health utility index developed by researchers at McMaster University which forms a single composite score based on self-reported status on eight attributes of functional ability.
- Socio-Economic Characteristics (SEC)
- Socio-Economic Indicators
- Socio-Economic Risk Index (SERI)
- Socio-Economic Status (SES)
- Mustard CA, Derksen S, Berthelot J, Wolfson MC, Roos LL, Carriere KC. Socioeconomic Gradients in Mortality and the Use of Health Care Services at Different Stages in the Life Course. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1995. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada