Term: Specialist Contact Rate
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
Ambulatory specialist contacts are visits provided by specialist physicians, including the use of specialists for consultations, as well as for follow-up care. The visits can be initiated by the patient's family doctor, another specialist, or by the patient.
- Ambulatory Visits - Physician
- Ambulatory Visits to Specialists / Ambulatory Specialist Visits
- Consultations (Ambulatory)
- Other Specialist Visits
- Physician Specialties
- Specialist Physicians (SP)
- Martens PJ, Bond R, Jebamani L, Burchill C, Roos NP, Derksen S, Beaulieu M, Steinbach C, MacWilliam L, Walld R, Dik N, Sanderson D, Health Information and Research Committee AoMC, Tanner-Spence M, Leader A, Elias B, O'Neil J. The Health and Health Care Use of Registered First Nations People Living in Manitoba: A Population-Based Study. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2002. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada