Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Adequate Prenatal Care
Last Updated: 2012-11-05
This indicator measures the percent of women who were pregnant and received adequate prenatal care, according to the
Revised-Graduated Prenatal Care Utilization Index (R-GINDEX).
Please see the Revised-Graduated Prenatal Care Utilization Index (R-GINDEX) concept for more detailed information.
- Hepatitis B Serology Testing in First Trimester
- Inadequate Prenatal Care
- Prenatal Care in First Trimester
- Revised-Graduated Prenatal Care Utilization Index (R-GINDEX)
- Heaman M, Kingston D, Helewa M, Brownell M, Derksen S, Bogdanovic B, McGowan K, Bailly A. Perinatal Services and Outcomes in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] (View)
Term used in
- Ruth C, Brownell M, Isbister J, MacWilliam L, Gammon H, Singal D, Soodeen R, McGowan K, Kulbaba C, Boriskewich E. Long-Term Outcomes Of Manitoba's Insight Mentoring Program: A Comparative Statistical Analysis . Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada