Term: Low Number of Prenatal Care Visits
Last Updated: 2013-02-11
A woman is considered to have a low number of prenatal care visits if they have less than five prenatal care visits (as recorded on the maternal delivery record) prior to delivery.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Status Indicators
- Prenatal Care Visits (PCV) / Prenatal Care (PNC) Visits
- Late Initiation of Prenatal Care
- Prenatal Care Visits (PCV) / Prenatal Care (PNC) / Prenatal Doctor Visits
- Revised-Graduated Prenatal Care Utilization Index (R-GINDEX)
- Heaman M, Kingston D, Helewa M, Brownell M, Derksen S, Bogdanovic B, McGowan K, Bailly A. Perinatal Services and Outcomes in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada