Term: Binomial Distribution
Last Updated: 2013-10-04
A discrete probability distribution appropriate for analyzing count data when an event can have only two possible outcomes (Rosner, 1995).
- Modeling and Estimation of Rates
- Negative Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Distribution
- Rosner B. Fundamentals of Biostatistics; Fourth Edition. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Company; 1995.(View)
- Fransoo R, Martens P, The Need to Know Team, Prior H, Burchill C, Koseva I, Rajotte L. Who is in our Hospitals.and why? Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2013. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada