Term: BabyFirst Screening Data
Last Updated: 2015-07-29
The BabyFirst Screening data is Social data maintained by Healthy Child Manitoba (HCM) that contains information about biological, social, and demographic risk factors that Manitoba families with children may be exposed to. The screen captures all families that have agreed to participate in the BabyFirst Program.
NOTE: The BabyFirst Screening Data covers the years 2000 to 2002. In 2003, the screen and the home visiting program changed names from BabyFirst to Families First.
For more information on the BabyFirst Screening data, see the:
Families First Screening Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository – BabyFirst Screening - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- BabyFirst (now known as Families First)
- BabyFirst Evaluation Data
- BabyFirst Screening (BFS) Form
- Families First
- Families First Screen (FFS) / Screening Form
- Families First Screening (FFS) Data
- Healthy Child Manitoba (HCM)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada