Term: BabyFirst Evaluation Data
Last Updated: 2014-06-25
The BabyFirst Evaluation data contains information from a provincial assessment of the BabyFirst home visiting program, including 5-minute Apgar scores, as well as social, economic, and health-related indicators for all families with newborns who were determined to be eligible for the program between 2000 and 2002, including families that did not participate in the program.
NOTE: This data is categorized as Inactive Repository Data.
For more information on BabyFirst data, see the:
- MCHP Metadata Repository - BabyFirst Evaluation - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- BabyFirst (now known as Families First)
- BabyFirst Screening (BFS) Form
- BabyFirst Screening Data
- Families First
- Families First Screening (FFS) Data
- Healthy Child Manitoba (HCM)
- Inactive Repository Data
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada