Term: Cervix Screening Data – CancerCare Manitoba (CCMB)
Last Updated: 2015-08-28
The Cervix Screening data, maintained by CancerCare Manitoba, contains details on cervical screening services (pap tests) provided by CCMB, including date of service and screening result, and client-related demographic data, including birth date, sex and current postal code.
For more information on Cervix Screening data, see the:
Manitoba Cancer Screening Databases Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository – Manitoba Cancer Screening Databases - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Breast Screening Data – CancerCare Manitoba (CCMB)
- Cancer Data
- CancerCare Manitoba
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Screening (Pap test)
- Colon Screening Data – CancerCare Manitoba (CCMB)
- Manitoba Cancer Registry and Treatment Data
- Manitoba Cervical Cancer Screening Program (MCCSP) / CervixCheck
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada