Term: Healthy Baby Program Participation
Last Updated: 2015-10-13
This indicator measures the percent of pregnancies, by time period (using pregnancy start date), for which women either received the prenatal benefit or participated in a community support group offered by the Healthy Baby Program.
- Healthy Baby Community Support Programs
- Healthy Baby Prenatal Benefit Data
- Healthy Baby Program
- Receipt of Income Assistance
- Resident in Social Housing
- Ruth C, Brownell M, Isbister J, MacWilliam L, Gammon H, Singal D, Soodeen R, McGowan K, Kulbaba C, Boriskewich E. Long-Term Outcomes Of Manitoba's Insight Mentoring Program: A Comparative Statistical Analysis . Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada