Term: Any Diagnosis of Maternal Mental Illness
Last Updated: 2020-02-04
Children whose mother had at least one diagnosis of mood and anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, psychotic disorders (including schizophrenia) or personality disorders.
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders - Measuring Prevalence
- Personality Disorders - Measuring Prevalence
- Psychotic Disorders - Measuring Prevalence
- Schizophrenia - Measuring Prevalence
- Substance Use Disorders / Substance Abuse - Measuring Prevalence
- Chartier M, Bolton J, Mota N, MacWilliam L, Ekuma O, Nie Y, McDougall C, Srisakuldee W, McCulloch S. Mental Illness Among Adult Manitobans. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2018. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada