Term: Access to Physician Services
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
The proportion of people who make at least one ambulatory physician visit throughout the year.
- Ambulatory Physician Visits
- Use of / Access to Physicians / Primary Care Providers
- Utilization of Physician Resources
- Frohlich N, Markesteyn T, Roos NP, Carriere KC, Black C, De Coster C, Burchill CA, MacWilliam L. A Report on the Health Status, Socio-Economic Risk and Health Care Use of the Manitoba Population, 1992-93 and Overview of the 1990-91 to 1992-93 Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Tataryn DJ, Roos NP, Black C. Utilization of Physician Resources. Volume I: Key Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada