Term: Ambulatory Physician Expenditures Per Resident
Last Updated: 2005-11-21
The average amount spent for ambulatory physician visits by Manitoba Health for residents of a given region. It is influenced by the number of visits per resident and the expenditures per visit.
- Ambulatory Physician Visits
- Expenditures Per Ambulatory Physician Visit
- Utilization of Physician Resources
- Frohlich N, Markesteyn T, Roos NP, Carriere KC, Black C, De Coster C, Burchill CA, MacWilliam L. A Report on the Health Status, Socio-Economic Risk and Health Care Use of the Manitoba Population, 1992-93 and Overview of the 1990-91 to 1992-93 Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Tataryn DJ, Roos NP, Black C. Utilization of Physician Resources. Volume II: Methods and Tables. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada