Term: Expenditures Per Ambulatory Physician Visit
Last Updated: 2005-11-21
The average fee paid by Manitoba Health for the ambulatory services rendered to residents of a given region. It represents only the physician fee for the visit, and does not include fees paid for any ancillary services associated with the visit, such as for laboratory or technical (e.g., X-ray) services.
- Ambulatory Physician Expenditures Per Resident
- Ambulatory Physician Visits
- Utilization of Physician Resources
- Frohlich N, Markesteyn T, Roos NP, Carriere KC, Black C, De Coster C, Burchill CA, MacWilliam L. A Report on the Health Status, Socio-Economic Risk and Health Care Use of the Manitoba Population, 1992-93 and Overview of the 1990-91 to 1992-93 Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Tataryn DJ, Roos NP, Black C. Utilization of Physician Resources. Volume II: Methods and Tables. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada