Last Updated: 2007-09-26
Complications are defined as unsuspected medical conditions that arise during the treatment of a patient in a hospital.
Note: A complication is different than a comorbidity, which is considered a pre-existing medical condition of a patient admitted to hospital.
- Atypical Stay
- Comorbidity / Comorbidities
- Complex Conditions
- Complications and Comorbidities (CC)
- Level of Comorbidity and Complications
- Prenatal Care Visits (PCV) / Prenatal Care (PNC) / Prenatal Doctor Visits
- Prescribed Daily Dose (PDD)
- Severity of Illness
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada