Term: Complications and Comorbidities (CC)
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
A classification system identifying the level of accompanying comorbidity / complications (CC) to a particular case, including: none or minor CC, moderate CC, severe CC, and catastrophic CC.
- Comorbidity / Comorbidities
- Comorbidity Classification
- Level of Comorbidity and Complications
- Patient Characteristics
- Lloyd M, Shanahan M, Brownell M, Roos NP. Hospital Case Mix Costing Project 1991/92: Methodological Appendix. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1995. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Shanahan M, Lloyd M, Roos NP, Brownell M. Hospital Case Mix Costing Project 1991/92. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada