Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Education Data
Last Updated: 2013-07-10
The Education data at MCHP consists of administrative provincial and local databases from agencies such as Manitoba Education, the University of Manitoba and Red River College. Reporting is universal and mandatory for public and private schools, as well as for students being home schooled. The education databases housed at MCHP contain de-identified records for Manitoba students in schools from Nursery level to Grade 12, as well as students attending various post secondary programs.
For more information on the Education data in the MCHP Data Repository, see the Education Data concept.
- Disability - Data Sources for Measuring Prevalence
- Education Data
- High School Completion / Graduation and Grade 12 Attainment
- De-identified Individual Level Information
- Early Literacy Intervention (ELI) Program Data
- Enrollment, Marks and Assessments (STS/ICAB) Data
- Grade 9 Achievement Index
- Manitoba Education
- Manitoba Education, Citizenship and Youth (MECY)
- Reading Recovery Data
- Red River College (RRC) Data
- University of Manitoba Student Data
- Winnipeg School Division (WSD) Data
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada