Term: Green Spaces Variable
Last Updated: 2006-01-17
In Winnipeg , it includes: parks, sports fields, cemeteries, and gold courses/driving ranges. The variable includes geographic data that measures the average distance from each postal code to green space. Geographic representations of this data include: Neighborhood Clusters, Winnipeg Community Areas, or Community Centre Areas.
- Community Centre Areas (CCA)
- Community Resources Databases
- Neighbourhood Clusters (NC)
- Winnipeg Community Areas (CAs)
- Brownell M, Roos NP, Fransoo R, Guevremont A, MacWilliam L, Derksen S, Dik N, Bogdanovic B, Sirski M. How Do Educational Outcomes Vary With Socioeconomic Status? Key Findings from the Manitoba Child Health Atlas 2004. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2004. [Report] [Summary] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada