Term: Intention-to-Treat Analysis
Last Updated: 2015-01-29
A method of analyzing the effect of a treatment performed in randomized control trial studies. This method considers all participants who meet the inclusion criteria and are assigned to the control and treatment groups, regardless of whether participants in the treatment group received the treatment or not (Last, 2001).
- Control Group
- Intervention Group
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Evaluation Data
- Quality Indicator Trigger Rates (QI Trigger Rates)
- Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT)
- Last JM. A Dictionary of Epidemiology. 4th Edition. In: Spasoff, RA, et. al. (eds). New York, New York: Oxford University Press; 2001. 0-0.(View)
- Chateau D, Enns M, Ekuma O, Koseva I, McDougall C, Kulbaba C, Allegro E. Evaluation of the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada