Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Quality Indicator Trigger Rates (QI Trigger Rates)
Last Updated: 2015-01-29
Calculated for the intervention group physicians and control group physicians as part of the intention-to-treat analysis; and calculated separately for each QI for each month of the study period. The rate is the sum of all QI triggers for the group during that month, divided by the total number of physicians in the group (based on inclusion and exclusion criteria described in the report).
Additional Information on Inclusions / Exclusions
- see Figure 2.2: Flowchart of Inclusion and Exclusion of Physicians in the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Study Cohort and Figure 2.3: Flowchart of Inclusion and Exclusion of QI Triggers in the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Study Cohort - Figures 2.2 and 2.3 in Chateau et al. (2015).
- Control Group
- Educational Mailing Package
- Educational Mailing Package Rate
- Group-Based Trajectory Model
- Intention-to-Treat Analysis
- Intervention Group
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Data
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Evaluation Data
- Quality Indicator (QI) - IMPRxOVE Program
- Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT)
- Chateau D, Enns M, Ekuma O, Koseva I, McDougall C, Kulbaba C, Allegro E. Evaluation of the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada