Term: Electronic User Site Location (EUSL) Data
Last Updated: 2015-07-30
The Electronic User Site Location (EUSL) data is a set of support files that support the
Medical Services data
and contains de-identified physician numbers and the location(s) where each physician works. The dataset also contains data relating to physician specialty, birthdate, start and stop dates, and location / clinic address information.
For more information on Electronic User Site Location (EUSL) data, see the:
Electronic User Site Location Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository – Electronic User Site Location - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Measuring Majority of Care
- Patient Allocation Algorithm: Assigning Patients to Physicians, Physician Groups or Clinics
- Physician Characteristics
- Physician Characteristics - Primary Care Group Practices
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada