Term: Wait Times for PCH Admission from the Community
Last Updated: 2020-05-22
The 50th percentile of wait time (in weeks) experienced by those admitted to a PCH from a community setting (i.e., not a hospital); i.e., half of this population waited less than this amount of time, and half waited longer. Area of residence was assigned based on where people lived prior to admission. Median values are calculated and compared for two two-year periods and are adjusted for age, sex, RHA, and time period.
For more information see:
9.5 Median Waiting Times for PCH Admission from the Community
The 2013 RHA Indicators Atlas
by Fransoo et al. (2013).
- section 9.4 Wait Times for PCH Admission from the Community in The 2019 RHA Indicators Atlas by Fransoo et al. (2019).
- Admission to Personal Care Home (PCH)
- Median Wait Time for Admission to Personal Care Home (PCH)
- Residents of Personal Care Homes (PCH)
- Wait Times for PCH Admission From Hospital
- Fransoo R, Mahar A, The Need to Know Team, Anderson A, Prior H, Koseva I, McCulloch S, Jarmasz J, Burchill S. The 2019 RHA Indicators Atlas. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2019. [Report] [Summary] [Updates and Errata] [Additional Materials] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada