Max Rady College of Medicine
Term: Bed Supply / Bed Map
Last Updated: 2015-10-23
Manitoba Health maintains information about the supply of hospital beds located in each region, expressed as beds per region and beds per 1000 population.
See the Bed Map data glossary term for more information.
- Actual Bed Supply
- Bed Map Data
- Conservable Bed Days
- Effective Bed Supply
- High-pressure Level
- Hospital Bed Supply
- Hospital Overnight Census Counts
- PCH Beds
- Utilization of Hospital Resources
- Black C, Roos NP, Burchill CA. Utilization of Hospital Resources. Volume I: Key Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1993. [Report] (View)
- Frohlich N, Markesteyn T, Roos NP, Carriere KC, Black C, De Coster C, Burchill CA, MacWilliam L. A Report on the Health Status, Socio-Economic Risk and Health Care Use of the Manitoba Population, 1992-93 and Overview of the 1990-91 to 1992-93 Findings. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy and Evaluation, 1994. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Term used in
- Garland A, Fransoo R, Olafson K, Ramsey C, Yogendran M, Chateau D, McGowan K. The Epidemiology and Outcomes of Critical Illness in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada