Term: Registration Number (REGNO)
Last Updated: 2007-09-26
A six-digit number assigned by Manitoba Health to identify family units receiving care. Also known as REGNO and Family Registration Number. Individuals within a family are also assigned a unique nine-digit Personal Health Identification Number (PHIN) for identifying services provided to that individual.
- Family Registration Number (REGNO)
- Manitoba Health
- Manitoba Health Insurance Registry Data
- Personal Health Identification Number (PHIN)
- Chartier M, Finlayson G, Prior H, McGowan K, Chen H, de Rocquigny J, Walld R, Gousseau M. Health and Healthcare Utilization of Francophones in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
- Garland A, Fransoo R, Olafson K, Ramsey C, Yogendran M, Chateau D, McGowan K. The Epidemiology and Outcomes of Critical Illness in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada