Term: Medicine Data
Last Updated: 2019-02-01
NOTE: the Medicine Data has been updated in the Repository and this database is now considered inactive. For more up-to-date information on the current Critical Care and Medicine data in the Repository, see the
Critical Care and Medicine Data
The Medicine data contains episode information for individuals admitted to a Medicine Ward in any of four Winnipeg hospitals. Episode information includes patient demographics, length of stay, transfers, diagnoses, complications and comorbidities, functional status (Activities of Daily Living (ADL)) scores, acuity scores, lab test results, and therapeutic interventions.
For more information on the inactive Medicine data, see the:
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Medicine - [Internal Access Only] for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog.
- Critical Care / Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Data
- Critical Care and Medicine (CCMED) Data
- Inactive Repository Data
- MCHP Data Repository - Critical Care and Medicine Data Description
- WRHA / Shared Health Critical Care Web Site
- Garland A, Fransoo R, Olafson K, Ramsey C, Yogendran M, Chateau D, McGowan K. The Epidemiology and Outcomes of Critical Illness in Manitoba. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2012. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada