Term: Postal Code Conversion Files (PCCF)
Last Updated: 2015-03-10
As data support files, the Postal Code Conversion Files (PCCF) provide a link between the six-character postal code and the standard Census geographic areas, such as
dissemination areas (DAs)
They also provide x- and y- coordinates to support GIS mapping capabilities. The PCCF are updated on a semi-annual basis.
Source: Statistics Canada Web Page - Postal Code Conversion File (PCCF) - https://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/110720/dq110720f-eng.htm - accessed March 10, 2015.
For more information on the Postal Code Conversion Files (PCCF), see:
Postal Code Conversion Files (PCCF) Data Description
that contains a brief summary of the content of the data set and information on the Source Agency, Purpose, Years, Type, Size, Data Level, Components, Scope, Data Collection Method, Data Highlights, Data Cautions, Access Requirements, More Information, and Last Updated date;
- MCHP Metadata Repository - Postal Code Conversion Files (PCCF) - [Internal Access Only] - for technical and programming related information, including an Overview, Data Model, Data Quality, Data Dictionary, Documents and Reports, and Blog
- Construction of Census Income Quintiles
- Distance to Hospital - A Method to Calculate
- Income Quintile Ranking Procedure
- Income Quintiles - Child Health Income Quintiles
- Income Quintiles Based on the 1996 Census
- School Catchment Area
- Winnipeg Area Definitions
- Winnipeg Areas and Regional Health Authorities (RHAs)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada