Term: Educational Mailing Package
Last Updated: 2015-01-29
An information package sent to physicians in the intervention group who have triggered a quality indicator monitored by the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. This package includes a letter describing the intent and design of the program, a prescriber summary report, a patient profile report, clinical considerations for each quality indicator, and a prescriber feedback form.
An example of the mail out package is provided in Appendix 1: Educational Mailing Packages for IMPRxOVE Program, 2011-2013 of the research by Chateau et al. (2015).
- Control Group
- Educational Mailing Package Rate
- Intervention Group
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program
- Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program Data
- Quality Indicator (QI) - IMPRxOVE Program
- Quality Indicator Trigger Rates (QI Trigger Rates)
- Chateau D, Enns M, Ekuma O, Koseva I, McDougall C, Kulbaba C, Allegro E. Evaluation of the Manitoba IMPRxOVE Program. Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, 2015. [Report] [Summary] (View)
Manitoba Centre for Health Policy
Community Health Sciences, Max Rady College of Medicine,
Rady Faculty of Health Sciences,
Room 408-727 McDermot Ave.
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada